A letter printed on official letter-headed paper with the official stamp from the University of Aberdeen Registry.
The letter will confirm:
- your name,
- the programme of study you were registered for,
- the start and end dates of your period(s) of study for this qualification at the University of Aberdeen,
- you have successfully completed your programme of study,
- you have applied to graduate (if applicable)
- Before applying for this letter please check your Student Portal to ensure that all of your exam results and programme results have been returned from the School.
- If you have any outstanding debts to the University this letter will not be prepared until the debts have been paid in full.
- It can take up to 5 working days for your letter to be prepared before it is sent out.
1. Collect - £0
2. 2nd Class Mail - £0.50
3. 1st Class Mail - £1.00
4. Recorded, UK - 1.90
5. Airmail, EU - £2.50
6. Airmail, Non EU - £3.50
7. DHL Courier - £13.00